Members - please sign into our website to review even more information pertaining to our club. Social events, dates and times are listed within the site.
Meet the Tennis Pros
Swim & Racquet would like to welcome all members to introduce themselves to our tennis pros! See the attached biography of each new pro.
Club House Rental
Please contact Denise Neds for rental information 614.451.3762 email@example.com
The clubhouse is available for rent for weddings, company gatherings, birthday celebrations and more!
About the Swim & Racquet Club
Swim & Racquet is a private swim, tennis and platform tennis club located in Upper Arlington, OH. Nestled on 9 beautiful acres off Kenny Road, our club celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2012. We have some of the best swim and tennis facilities around, with competitive programs, all in a family-oriented and welcoming environment.
- Competition swimming pool with 13' dive bay
- Fountain and safe children's pool
- 10 clay and 3 hard tennis courts
- Tennis leagues and clinics available for all skill levels
- 2 heated platform tennis courts with warming hut
- Individual and family lessons from our terrific pros, for all ages
- Professionally catered snack bar with healthy and tasty menu
- Year round social events including Music Trivia, Euchre, Splash Day, Food Truck Fridays and much more!
- Beautifully decorated clubhouse with large back patio and grill
2016 Dues and Initiation Fees
Swim & Racquet dues for 2015 are as follows:
- Family $1040
- Single $580
- Senior $720
- Couple $795
New member initiation fees, effective 1/1/2014, are as follows:
- Family $2,000
- Single $500
- Senior $800
- Couple $800
Splash Day Festivities Sea Dog Swim Team
Parent and Child Tennis Event
The Swim & Racquet Club accepts memberships applications year round. There is currently a short wait list for Family memberships; Single, Couples & Senior memberships are still available.
Two Membership Questionnaires must be completed by current members and sent in with the Membership Application.
Summer Employment Application
To apply for summer employment please complete this form ( Application ) and return to Tim Casey (address inside form)