2015 BOARD MEMBERS
Adam Burton - President
Bill Prophater - Vice president
Jeff Loudon - Treasurer
Jennifer Peterson - Social Chair
Julie Wiltberger - Tennis Chair
Metta McCoy - Swim Chair
Brad Borders - Membership Chair/Technology
Chris Holland - House and Grounds Chair
Sam Merkle - Platform Tennis Chair
Libby Dodge - At Large
[REMINDER] CLUB HOUSE RENTAL
The clubhouse is available for rent for birthday parties, anniversaries, Christmas gatherings, etc.
Special Member Rates (call for Non-member rates)
Security deposit $200- fully refundable if no damages
Rental fee $400-includes 2 hours set up, 4 hours for the event, 1 hour cleanup and the use of the table and chairs.
Please call Denise Neds if you wish to rent the facility. 451-3762
About the Swim & Racquet Club
Swim & Racquet is a private swim and tennis club located in Upper Arlington, OH. Nestled on 9 beautiful acres off Kenny Road, our club celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2012. We have some of the best swim and tennis facilities around, with competitive programs, all in a family-oriented and welcoming environment.
- Competition swimming pool with 13' dive bay
- Fountain and safe children's pool
- Splash Day...a flippin' good time!
- 10 clay and 3 hard tennis courts
- Tennis leagues and clinics available for all skill levels
- Individual and family lessons from our terrific pros, for all ages
- Professionally catered snack bar with healthy and tasty menu
- Year round social events including Music Trivia, Euchre and Bingo parties
- Beautifully decorated clubhouse with large back patio and grill
- Some of the finest people you'll ever meet!
2015 Dues and Initiation Fees
Swim & Racquet dues for 2015 are as follows:
- Family - $995
- Single - $555
- Senior - $690
- Couple - $760
New member initiation fees, effective 1/1/2014, are as follows:
- Family - $2,000
- Single - $500
- Senior - $800
- Couple - $800
Splash Day Festivities Sea Dog Swim Team
S&R Delinquent Accounts Parent-Kid Tennis Event
& Discipline Enforcerment
team, Guido and Knuckles
The Swim & Racquet Club accepts memberships applications year round!
There is currently a short wait list for Family memberships; Single, Couples & Senior memberships are still available.
Two Membership Questionnaires must be completed by current members and sent in with the Membership Application.
Summer Employment Application
To apply for summer employment please complete this form ( Application
) and return to Tim Casey (address inside form)